- Serve as the primary point of contact with the Kellogg School of Management, as well as with Kellogg alumni globally who seek to engage in business opportunities with India
- Support current students and faculty who have India-focused interests, specifically by leveraging connections and providing them with access to the right resources in India
- Plan and support student admission events in India, thereby enhancing the School’s brand and overall presence among prospective applicants, with the ultimate goal of improving the yield of students admitted from India
- Organize networking events with a view to provide professional growth as well as fill gaps in continuing education for the Kellogg alumni community
- Provide opportunities for alumni to strengthen their ties to Kellogg and among India-based alumni through city-specific social mixers and the annual pan-India weekend offsite
KACI is run by a Managing Committee which is elected every three years. The Committee typically forms smaller sub-groups internally, which provides leadership opportunities for alums to organize city-specific social events and cross-business school mixers with peer MBA programs from the US, India and Europe. We collaborate often with alumni from Harvard, Wharton, MIT and INSEAD, along with other top institutes. Most mixers tend to be in Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai, though other cities are increasingly active.
Our Committee, in addition to planning, prioritizing and executing the charter, manages all club communications, administrative and secretarial functions. This includes but is not limited to sending periodic email communications, maintaining the Kellogg India website, managing select social media sites such as the club’s Facebook and LinkedIn pages. The Committee is also responsible for selecting, appointing and engaging the Alumni Advisory Panel, as well as representing the School with select PR initiatives.